-
May 26th, 2002, 03:29 AM
#1
Inactive Member
fuck happened to the posts in here? posts in the acropolis have vanished as well...what's going on?
-
May 27th, 2002, 11:30 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
I don't know and I'm not happy about it...My font has also changed for some reason...I checked it and it is still set the same...but for some reason it is different than before.
-
May 27th, 2002, 11:39 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by ek3:
...My font has also changed for some reason...I checked it and it is still set the same...but for some reason it is different than before.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
HAHA...disregard that statement...I'm an ass.
-
May 28th, 2002, 02:38 AM
#4
TastinGood
Guest
Click at the top where is says "Show posts from last XX days" and change it to a greater number.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks